Saltar al contenido
Conéctate para seguir esto  
fgukl

applications on cydia

my iphone is firmware 2.0.1. on the other day, i browsed the apps on cydia,found an app called mcleaner, it forcuses on blocking spam sms and calls. out of interest, i download and installed it, i tried several modes of it, hmmmmmm, it seems run great. quite good an app,i can get rid of my annoying girlfriend!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
    Compartir con otras webs

Hi! Wellcome to our forum.

First at all, what's the point of this post? You don't have a problem neither a question. I dunno exactly what you want to say.

On the other hand, this is a spanish forum so here isn't the best place to post in English. Try better www.modmyi.com or www.hackint0sh.org which actually are better forums than our.

Regards

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
    Compartir con otras webs

The latest version MCleaner v1.6 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2. New feature: 1.support firmware 2.2.

2.add "Accept and Hungup" which will hungup the call right after accept it,so there wont be "voicemail" for the blocked call.

3.fix minor bugs.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
    Compartir con otras webs

The latest version MCleaner v1.6.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2. New feature: 1.make a call and send a sms directly from whitelist/blacklist.

2.fix bug in blocked logs: when there is new sms blocked, user may have to click twice to view the logs.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
    Compartir con otras webs
    Invitado
    Este tema está cerrado a más respuestas.
    Conéctate para seguir esto